Thursday, August 11, 2011

Photography Challenge Week 3: Bold Colors

For me, the most obvious BOLD COLORS this time of year are in the flowers blooming everywhere. I first was going to use this picture, taken after the rain a few days ago. The yellow really popped against the green surrounding it.


Then I went outside this morning to find this flower that suddenly bloomed overnight. I noticed the bud yesterday evening and had no idea there would be a flower today! I planted a packet of wildflower seeds, so I don't even know what kind of flower this is.


Join the photography challenge, or look at more photos with BOLD COLORS, just click the button below.

2 comments:

Zoe said...

Oh I like these. Nature makes some of the best bold colors!!!

Laura Beth said...

Flowers are such a great subject for this topic! Great work. Thanks for linking up!