Saturday, August 6, 2011

Photography Challenge Week 2: What Makes You Smile?

One of my goals is to learn how to use our camera and to take better pictures. What better way to do so than by taking more pictures? In my blog hopping, I found a photography challenge at A Step in the Journey. It's week two now, but better late than never, right? The theme this week is "What makes you smile?" I picked a big bowl of popcorn to eat with the family while we watched a movie (The Phineas and Ferb movie).


Other bloggers have linked to the photography challenge with their pictures for the week. Click the button above to check them out!


2 comments:

Laura Beth said...

I'm so glad you are joining us! Popcorn is a movie must :)

TinyStitches said...

So fun!! Love family movie night! We watched the Phineas & Ferb movie Sunday night. I also popped popcorn for the movie, but turned it into popcorn balls. I'll post the recipe later in the week.