Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sunrise, June 24

Since we were out of town on Sunday, I had to go out on Monday morning instead.  Because there was dense fog along the north shore all weekend, it worked out well!  By Monday morning, the skies were clear and the fog had mostly cleared.  The sun rose at 5:10 a.m., and the temperature was 52 degrees.  Lingering dampness in the air and on the ground left my pant legs wet.


Morning swim

Wisps of fog remain

Droplets hanging on




Bright skies following a dreary weekend

And . . . the tree is back in the water

The sun lights up the patchy fog

Did you hear about the super moon?


Look what the fiddleheads have become!

I was going to photograph the flower, but ended up focusing on the leaf

I'm glad I decided on waterproof hiking shoes; this puddle never seems to go away

A gaggle of geese was making lots of noise

Super moon #2

No comments: