Saturday, July 7, 2012

Family Photography Challenge: Something Green and Clouds

I don't give Jackson and Raina any direction as far as what to take pictures of each week, so I found it funny that both of them took a picture of the Incredible Hulk.

Jackson found Hulk hanging out in the sandbox
  
 Raina found a different Hulk on the grass

I gravitated to my garden, and this bean plant that was just getting started.


After looking for something green, we looked up to the clouds. 

Jackson's selection
 
Raina's (I really like how she got the sun ray shining through)

I wish I would have thought like the kids, and taken a picture just of clouds, with nothing else in the picture.  We can all learn from each other!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures - great idea for the summer months.