Monday, June 20, 2011

Photography

I've taken pictures with a 2.0 megapixel camera for the longest time. It has allowed me to capture memories and take okay pictures, but has been nothing spectacular. Awhile back, Barry bought a friend's camera when his friend got a new one. It's rather heavy and bulky, too much for when he goes on the road, so I've started to experiment with using this camera. Someday I'd like to take a photography class, because I don't know much about different photography terms like aperture, ISO speed, shutter speed or white balance. But for now, here is some of what I've taken just by experimenting.

Remy, a flash of blue through the trees

Ollie, rock collector

More rocks to play with

Spring leaves

Lilac (This picture is amazing to me because it was really windy, so instead of trying to wait until the wind stopped blowing, I took the picture, which came out pretty clear instead of blurry)

Fallen branches on the ATV path

No comments: