Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Forty by Forty, Part One

Somewhere in my blog-hopping I came across a blogger who had a forty by forty list of things to accomplish by the time she turns 40. I have since written my own list to work on in the next four years. Some items are inexpensive and easy. Others I'll have to save up for--either money or courage. My overall goal is to live life with intention, so I don't get to 40 and wonder what I've done in my life.

New food to try (most are things I see on cooking shows a lot and that I've never eaten before):

1. Lamb

2. Scallops

3. Fried calamari

4. Sushi

or make:

5. Quinoa (done March 2011)

6. Artisan bread

7. A great pizza dough recipe

8. Steel cut oats

Health/fitness goals:

9. Complete the Couch to 5K program

10. Run a 5K

11. Lose 40 pounds


No comments: