Saturday, October 24, 2009

Just a Few Groceries

My foot was still bothering me after I twisted it last Saturday, so I had it checked out at the clinic. Nothing is broken, so it's just a sprain. I need to keep icing and wrapping it.
I needed to pick up a few things at Super One while I was there:

Old Orchard apple juice, Arrowhead orange juice and mini carrots were all $1.
Lightdays were $1, used $1.50/2 coupon=$0.25 each
Coffee creamer was $1.88, used $1/2 coupon=$1.38 each. Holiday flavors are out--gingerbread and pumpkin spice!
Sunflower seeds: $1.29-$1 coupon=$0.29
Cheez Its were $1.69, used $1.50/2 coupon=$0.94 each
I also bought four pumpkins at $2.50 each. I used a store coupon for a free pumpkin when you buy two loaves of Sara Lee bread, and a manufacturer's coupon for $2 off a pumpkin when you buy Sara Lee bread, so all four pumpkins were only $5.50, or $1.38 each. They aren't little pumpkins, either!
I also got Ollie's sock back that he lost at the store last week.
Overall, I saved $31.05, or 39%.

No comments: