Thursday, April 9, 2009

Target

One stop we made on Monday was Target. They often have deals where you buy 2 of something, you get a $5 giftcard. This week you buy a Gilette Fusion Power Phantom razor and another Gilette product you get the giftcard. The razors are $7.99 and the shave gel was $1.89; I had a $2 coupon for the razor and $1 for the shave gel, so the total was $6.88 and I got a $5 giftcard which I used toward the rest of my items.

I got PJ pants for Jackson ($7), Princess undies for Raina ( 3 pk. for $3) and some tights that ended up in Grandma's cart, Sesame Street potty seat for Remy ($11, and may not be used for awhile) and a shirt ($2.80) and shorts ($2) for him also. I bought 3 Vitamin Water 10 20 oz. bottles. They were on sale for $1 each, and I had 3-$1 coupons, so they were free.

I also bought Hershey's candy that were on sale for $1.99 each. I had a coupon to buy 3 bags, get the 4th free, so each bag ended up being about $1.50 each. Raina is pointing out which one she wants to try.

We also stopped at a thrift store where I found 3 summer outfits and a pair of pants for Ollie and two shirts for Raina for $9, or an average of $1.50 per piece.

No comments: