Saturday, February 28, 2009

Requesting Coupons

Every so often I go through recent grocery receipts and request coupons from companies. I compliment a product and ask if they have any coupons available. This last week I've received a lot of coupons in the mail:

Schweigert, 2-$1 off

Nature Sweet tomatoes, Free package and 2 55 cent coupons

Gold'n Plump, 3-$1 off

John Morrell, 2-$1 off

Smuckers jam, 55 cent coupon

Cottonelle, 2 50 cent coupons

Klement's sausage, 4-$2 coupons

Frito Lay, 3 55 cent coupons

Land O' Lakes 3 55 cents off on butter, margarine, and cheese, plus recipes

Mann's fresh cut veggies, 3-$1 coupons and 3 55 cent coupons, plus recipes

Skintimate, free product plus coupon book of SC Johnson products

A bonus about these coupons is that often they have longer expiration dates than coupons in the Sunday paper inserts. Several of these even had no expiration date.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Would you like some diaper coupons--I got the same mailer three times this week. I think it's for Huggies Supreme.

Jenny said...

I don't use Huggies a lot, so I usually have plenty of Huggies coupons when I need them.
Thanks, though!