Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Mystery of the Missing Hamburger

Yesterday I took some browned hamburger out of the freezer to thaw for supper tonight. When I went to the fridge to take it out today, I could not find it anywhere. I looked through both refrigerators and freezers at least three times each, called Barry to see if he knew where it could be, and started to think I was losing my mind and had already used it. I kept looking, though, because I didn't want to find it, rotting and smelly, days or even weeks later.

Finally I found it in the cupboard with the pots and pans. Who knows which kid put it there (I suspect Remy), but since it had been there overnight, I couldn't use it. Good thing I had more hamburger in the freezer!

3 comments:

Lola said...

This is not really what I wanted i wanted the real book by someone else

Tootsie(Like the candy name!) said...

Why can't I have even the right book. (It was a good story though!) I need the right book. That one video one youtube is bad I can't stand that he/she can't even spell the words. That gets on my nerves. thanks to this story I'm feeling ok!:)

Unknown said...

THIS IS OKAY NOT THE FULL STORY I NEEDED THE FULL STORY FOR A QUIZ.