Thursday, July 31, 2014

Growing Season

It's the time of year when my garden is producing, the tomato plants are growing out of their cages, and the vine plants are spreading beyond the garden boxes. Along the ATV trail and in the ditches, wildflowers are plentiful. I've taken some photos through the month of what I've seen.

I pick about a half of an ice cream bucket of peas most days lately 

Purple clover 

Mix of colors 

I purposely took this photo out of focus 

Dainty yellow flowers 


These trees aren't growing anymore 

Daisy among yellow flowers 

Standing in the bottom of a ditch looking up 

I like the dead tree standing out among the others and the clouds in the background here 

I liked this photo so much I ordered a 16 x 20 print when Shutterfly had a free offer 

My favorite flowers 

Thistle bud 

 The kids are anxiously awaiting the ripening of these wild raspberries

Tree fungus

More wildflowers 

In our backyard

Also in the backyard, I think it's a black-eyed Susan bud 


 

Purple bean bud 

Rainbow Swiss Chard

No comments: