Thursday, November 17, 2011

Photography Challenge Week 17: Someone You Love

I can't pick just one person I love for this week's photography challenge, so I have photos of all my kids this week. On Saturday, we went outside for a "photo shoot," so I have a bunch of pictures to pick from for creating Christmas cards. I snapped over 350 photos. As I'm typing this, there's snow on the ground, so I'm glad we were out last weekend when we could still play in the leaves!

Jackson, 12

Raina, 7

Remy, 4

Ollie, 2 (soon to be 3!)

See more photographs at A Step in the Journey.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these shots! I have 4 kiddos that love to romp and play football, so these photos made me smile!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Little City Farm said...

Great pictures. You have a beautiful family - love their hats, lol.

Rosa B. said...

Great shots! Cute hats! :)

Jeanna said...

What a fun photo shoot... Love the leaves. This will be such a great photo for Christmas.

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com