Thursday, November 3, 2011

Photography Challenge Week 15: Your Shoes

I gotta say, I felt a little silly taking pictures of my shoes for the photography challenge this week! My thought process went something like this:
What would my shoes look like against the sidewalk? I better include these leaves, too.


Or maybe just on the grass would work.


Look, here's some purple clover--is that too distracting?


I don't have a lot of shoes, in fact I think my husband probably has more than I do. I look for shoes that are comfortable and easy to get on and off for running errands, dropping off and picking up kids from school or activities, bringing out trash or recycling, or taking a walk with the family.


See more pictures of SHOES at A Step in the Journey.

2 comments:

Little City Farm said...

Ha, loved how you changed the composition for each shot.

Brooke said...

I love your thought process! :) I also really like your shoes! They look super comfy.