Saturday, November 27, 2010

Triple Coupons Week Three

Pamida had one more week of triple coupons on Sun/Mon Nov. 21-22. I picked up Jackson, who had spent the day with my sister Melisa and her family in Duluth, and we did a little bargain shopping.
I saved 91% on my triple coupon items. I bought yarn and drinking glasses on sale without a coupon. The following items were a great deal after triple coupons (price after coupons):
Angel Soft toilet paper--$2.97
Jello No Bake cheesecake--$0.50 each
Butter Kernal canned veggies--$0.13 each
Reach toothbrushes--$0.29 each
Carmex--$0.59
The following items were free after triple coupons:
20 oz. Coke and king size Reese's
Ziploc containers
Werthers
Kotex
Kiwi shoelaces
Colgate toothpaste
Price for all before triple coupons (not including yarn or glasses): $40.89
Price after triple coupons: $3.68

No comments: