Monday, November 8, 2010

Pamida Triple Coupons

Pamida is offering triple coupons for Sunday and Monday, November 7 and 8. Here are the deals I found:My total for all the items above, before the cashier started ringing in my coupons, was just over $100. When all coupons had been entered, my total was $28.67. I bought a glass 9 x 13 pan ($4.98) and bread pan ($1.98) since mine had broken. I also bought Raina and Remy (who were shopping with me) some stickers for a total of $2.97. I saved about 82%.

These items were good deals (price listed is after triple coupons):

Sunsweet Prunes--$0.89
Arm & Hammer laundry detergent--$1.50
Windex wipes--$0.49
Pledge wipes--$1.79 (Barry likes these for cleaning his computer equipment)
Pampers--$7.00
Reach toothbrushes--$0.29 each
Arm & Hammer toothpaste--$1.49 (I looked at the wrong item/price--I wouldn't have bought this)
Cover Girl eye shadows--$0.29 each

These items were free/almost free or gave overage:

Garnier Fructis shampoo--FREE
Quaker Oats--$0.21 over
Rubbermaid Easy Find Lid containers--$0.21 over for each
Crest toothpaste--$0.50 over for each
Oral B toothbrushes--$0.25 each
Kiwi shoelaces--$1.71 over
Duracell batteries--FREE

No comments: