Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Few Groceries

We dropped Barry off in Duluth this morning so his dad could bring him to the Mpls. airport to fly back to Florida. He'll be back again in about 3 1/2 weeks. The little boys and I stopped at Super One on the way home for a few groceries and deals--

Braeburn apples: $0.25 each (limit 10)--regular price was $0.50 each

Bread: English Muffin toasting bread and Super One cottage wheat bread were $1 each; Earthgrains bread was $2.49-$0.75 coupon=$1.74

Libery Gold mandarin oranges (limit 2) and Land O'Lakes yogurt (limit 3): $0.25 each

Silk soy milk: FREE when you buy 2 Kellogg's Raisin Bran. The Raisin Bran was on sale 2/$4. I had a $1.50/2 internet printed coupon for the cereal, but apparently Super One only takes internet coupons up to $1, so they wouldn't let me use it.
Double Stuff Gold Oreos: FREE with coupon from Facebook promotion
Mocha Frappuccino: 10/$10, used $1 coupon=FREE
I saved $40.93 or 42% on my groceries today.

No comments: