Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Catching Up

Last week we were up at Lake Vermilion for several days, so I've been catching up on laundry and unpacking. Every vacation requires some special food for the trip, so my pre-vacation grocery trip yielded only a 36% ($92.06) savings on sale/coupon items. Some of the deals:

I had a raincheck from a couple of weeks ago for Kemps ice cream sandwich 6 packs for $0.99 each, and they were finally in stock again. The Bic razors were still on sale for $2.50, and I had 2-$2 coupons, making them $0.50 each. I had a coupon for a free 64 oz. Old Orchard Healthy Balance juice from doing a survey on their website.

Chicken drumsticks were $0.99 when buying three Kraft shredded cheese for $2 each or three Kraft dressings at 3/$5 (also used 1-$1 coupon on the dressing).

Kraft macaroni and cheese was 5/$3.33. I had a coupon for buy 3, get 1 free, but I guess the cashier didn't want to figure out the math. Instead of taking off $0.67, she took off $1.49, making each box only $0.30 instead of $0.50.

Geisha tuna was $0.44 each.
Finally, if you bought Sara Lee hot dog buns and Ball Park hot dogs, you got a free seedless watermelon.
I had a coupon to try a DiGiorno Flatbread for free.
I also bought some more Fisher sunflower seeds (they're $1.29, I have lots of $1 off any Fisher product coupons).

No comments: