Sunday, June 7, 2009

Walgreens

I had to sneak in a quick trip to Walgreens while we were in Duluth. I had a $10 giftcard from cashing in debit card points, so everything pictured only cost me $0.34 out of pocket.
First I bought the Country Time lemonade, on sale for $1.99 each and used a $1.50 off 2 coupons, making them about $1.25 each. The L'Oreal shampoo/conditioner was buy 1 at $4.99, get 1 free. I also used 2-$1 coupons, making each bottle $1.50. The Bic razors were $4.99, and I used a $3 coupon, so $1.99. The razors also printed a $1 Register Reward good toward my next purchase. I also bought a bottle of Walgreens brand ibuprofin for Barry. I paid for these items with my giftcard.
Then I did the Dawn on a separate transaction. It was $0.99 each. I used the $1 Register Reward from the Bic razors and the rest of the giftcard, then paid the $0.34 still due.

No comments: