Friday, November 9, 2007

This Week's Freebies

We opened a new bank account yesterday, and all new members get a stuffed "pony" (according to Raina). We also got our first checks free, free online bill pay and free debit cards. I got a postcard in the mail that I'd get $50 for opening a new account, so that's what we did.


Walgreens had L'Oreal shampoo/conditioner on sale for buy 1, get 1 free. I also had a buy one, get one free coupon so both bottles were free!


Every so often I sign up for free samples online, so yesterday in the mail I got some Post-It samples: lined stickies, pop-up post-its, flags and tabs.


I got Huggies and Dove coupons. I also got my Reader's Digest and Lake Superior magazines, which were both gifts.

Raina got her monthly book from the Imagination Library (www.imaginationlibrary.com).

No comments: