Thursday, December 15, 2011

Photography Challenge Week 20: Self-Portrait

It's already the last week of Laura Beth's Photography Challenge at A Step in the Journey! The theme this week is self-portrait. I thought about using this photo of my shadow that I didn't notice until I looked at the picture:

but instead I played around with taking my picture in a Christmas ornament.

Thanks to Laura Beth for hosting the Photography Challenge. I've learned more about my camera, but have much more to learn. I may have to search for a new challenge to join!

5 comments:

Kei said...

Taking a picture of your reflection in a bauble is such a great idea! (Here's me getting annoyed at such a thing when I was photographing my tree, lol). You really pulled it off well! :D

Unknown said...

Great shots! I love the ornament shot!
Kerry at HouseTalkN

Laura Beth said...

I love your reflection in the Christmas ornament! So creative :O) I'm so glad you've been a part of the challenge!

Anonymous said...

How creative! Great idea.

Jeanna said...

This is such an awesome idea... Love it!

Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.com