Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday's Website

I've written about Swagbucks before, but last week I cashed in $10 in Swagbucks plus $5 for doing surveys through HiPoints and ordered these from Amazon.com (free shipping through Prime, so these cost me $0, and I have $0.54 left):

A meat thermometer, so I don't either undercook or overcook big pieces of meat, and the 30 Day Shred, which is the cause of me wincing every time I sit down or get up. Hopefully I'll be seeing results soon!
Click the Swagbucks box on your right to check it out. Just search through Swagbucks and randomly earn points toward your own prizes. I get 100 points matched for anyone who signs up through my link--but you have to earn the points first by searching.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
JOIN NOW