Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Walgreens

I went to Walgreens today and got some pretty good deals.

Herbal Essences shampoo/conditioner was on sale for 3/$20. Not a great deal, but I had a coupon to buy 2, get 1 free. So then the shampoo/conditioner was 3/$13.33, or about $4.44 per bottle. Walgreens also has something called Register Rewards, so after I paid I got a receipt for $10.00 off my next shopping trip. This is almost like paying 3/$3.33 for the shampoo/conditioner, or $1.11 each.



Next I found an Aquafresh Dr. Seuss toothbrush. The weekly Walgreens ad had the toothbrushes on sale for $0.99. I also had a coupon for $0.75 off, so the toothbrush was only $0.24.



Finally, I bought some Trident Splash gum that was on sale for $0.59 each. I had a coupon to buy 1 get 1 free, and they took $1.09 off (the regular price) for the free one, so I got two packs of gum for $0.09.



I paid first with my Walgreens giftcard that had $6.59 on it from last month's rebates (more on these in another post). After that, I only had to pay $8.62 for a bottle of shampoo, 2 bottles of conditioner, a toothbrush and 2 packs of gum--AND I got $10.00 back for next time!

No comments: